Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Vampire Monster

I was born a vampire since both my parents are vampires. As a child there were no signs of being any kind of creature. Baby vampires appear human until their 16th Birthday. Starting a month before my birthday I started showing signs of my transformation. It began with my hair growing a darker red and them my skin slowly faded. My friends noticed the difference so I told them I'd recently become a vegetarian. The closer my birthday approached the further into my transformation I went. A week before the big day I found my appetite had changed, I still ate normal food but I had a huge craving for rare meat. One night after dinner, my parents sat me down with them in the living room. They explained to me I'd have to be home schooled starting the day of my birthday. Shock and horror came crashing down on me but then pure happiness. I was overjoyed to know I'd be done with public school and all that went with it. My parents reasoning for pulling me out was that once I became a full vampire I'd be a danger to others. I understood and broke the news to my friends the next day at school. Finally, my birthday came and when I woke up I looked in the mirror to find a new face looking back at me. My eyes had grown darker and black veins appeared around my eyes. I smiled and noticed two long, sharp fangs protruding from my gums. I squealed and ran down stairs to be embraced in my parents arms. Then we all celebrated my birthday with a nice steak dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Nice story to go along with the image! Would you kill me if I said I've never seen any of the Twilight movies? Great use of the liquify tool and those veins are amazing. Good job!

    ReplyDelete