Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Art Theme

My overall theme I'd like to work with would be fantasy. Although vague, there are many different types of fantastical ideas I'd like to work with. I love to include magic and dream like things within my work. For example, a  fantasy landscape with floating buildings or platforms of land with waterfalls in the sky. But I also like to do portriats with a fantasy twist to them like a girl with wings or vampires. I want to be able to do many different types of pictures but all under the fantasy theme. If I had to narrow it down to one specific theme I'm not sure what I'd choose because I want to do it all. I couldn't choose landscapes over portraits. I thought about doing fantasy novel illustrations as my theme but I wouldn't want every single project of mine to correlate with a book. Hopefully, If I have to narrow it down from the fantasy theme, I will be able choose a theme that covers all the different types of pictures I like to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment